Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Living the excitement..


                                                       
I travel, I see, I talk and I write, this is the simplest way of letting my mind speak to the world. My inspirations are the people I meet and places where I go. My journeys are my motivations for my blogging. Now blogging is inseparable part of my journeys and travel feature writing.  I thank www.bigblogexchange.org for giving a dream platform for my blog.  This ingenious thought of blog exchange has clubbed participants from 90 countries, this is unbelievable but true yeah…just a few days more and who knows, I would find myself chatting with family in Cambodia or watching the bravura magical wildlife of Serengeti. I wish the participant, who would be exchanging the country with me, will find India enthralling and wonderful. So please read my blog and keep alive the excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment